Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of Robotic Investing and getting access to the rules and system to trade the TQQQ Trading Strategy.
This strategy has been able to handily beat the S&P 500 in an easy to trade manner. It is also great if you have a day-job and can only enter trades in the evening for buys and sells the next day.
Payment is made using Paypal.
Your membership includes all of the following details to help you successfully trade the strategy:
- The most effective steps to take to successfully set up the mechanics of the system so you can trade it on your own.
- See the most current trade – this will tell you when the system is in cash or invested in the TQQQ.
- Instructions on exactly how to sign up for TradingView and how to get real-time data.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to set up the trading indicator in TradingView. This includes the “Pine” code required to generate the visual signals. These signals tell you exactly when to buy and when to sell.
- NEW: Instructions on how to set up the system using other charting platforms (like Stockcharts or your own broker’s charting tools).
- NEW: Instructions on how to trade the system without watching the markets all day. View your charts each night to determine if a buy or sell should be made, and then simply enter the order for the next day’s trade.
- An FAQ with answers to the most common questions members have about trading the system.
All of that is included in the one-time cost of $39.95 for access to the TQQQ Trading Strategy and Robotic Investing. There is no recurring subscription and you will have access to the membership site with NO expiration.
*Note: If you want to use TradingView, there is a cost to TradingView and the real-time data which you will be responsible for. That subscription to TradingView is separate and independent from your membership to Robotic Investing.
*Note #2: Due to the nature of the membership site, there are no refunds available once you sign up. This is done to discourage signing up to get access to the system and then seeking a refund once the system is learned.